This version comes with a redesign of the C API improving flexibility when manipulating your models. The user can directly provide the constraint structure (e.g. linear, quadratic, quadratic conic) to the solver without using callback functions. It is also possible to provide derivatives for only a subset of the model, Knitro being able to automatically approximate the missing derivatives.
Artelys Knitro intègre désormais une spécialisation algorithmique permettant de gérer efficacement les contraintes quadratiques coniques, présentes dans les modèles SOCP que l’on retrouve dans de nombreuses applications (l’économie, la physique, la finance …). Cette évolution majeure pour les problèmes SOCP s’accompagne d’une amélioration notable des performances sur les problèmes QCQP.
• CG preconditioning now available for all classes of problems
• New parallel linear solvers (HSL MA86 and MA97) allowing speedups on large scale problems
• The Knitro R interface is now open source
• Several enhancements of the MINLP and active-set algorithms
• General performance improvements in particular for convex problems
— A new version of Artelys Kalis is available!read more
— Artelys has attended the “CBTE” at Rennes, on the 6th December 2018.read more
— The European Commission and Artelys invite you to the METIS Dissemination Event taking place on 20 February 2019 in Brussels. During this event, we will present the latest results of the METIS project and discuss the benefits of using modelling tools such as METIS for energy/climate policy making.read more
subscribe to our newsletters