Mathematical optimization gives companies the capability to predict and respond in the most efficient and profitable manner in order to cope with their highest priority issues.
FICO is the world’s leading provider of analytics software, solutions and services that transform the way organizations understand their customers and optimize business processes around them.
Artelys and FICO have been working together for over 20 years, providing optimization services and solutions to a diverse range of industries from transportation & logistics, energy, retail and manufacturing.
A webinar will be jointly organized by Artelys and FICO on 18 May 2021.
We encourage you to join us and learn more about our solutions during a 60-minute webinar to:
- Learn how to unleash the full potential of mathematical optimization:
- How can we make better decisions using mathematical optimization?
- Improve the collaboration between operations researchers/data scientists and business users with a live demo
- Hear about exciting real life case studies where Xpress Optimization has been applied:
- RTE – European market clearing algorithm
- Nice Airport – Long-term airport resource planning
- Nestlé – Decision optimization for pricing and supply chain
- Southwest Airlines – Optimizing aircraft, employees, and 3,500 flights per day
- See how Artelys and FICO can help you in your business.
To learn more about the services and solutions Artelys proposes in the area of optimization, have a look at our dedicated web page.
— We are pleased to announce that Artelys Knitro 12.4, the new version of the leading nonlinear optimization solver, is now available! Check out how its improvements on performance and interface versatility can help you leverage mathematical optimization when tackling your problems.
— Within the INSULAE project, Artelys develops a tool for the strategic planning of the energy transition of European Union islands.
— Watch the video presenting the Artelys Crystal Energy Planner software, entirely dedicated to the operational scheduling of energy systems.
— In association with IED Group and IDDRI, Artelys has started the development of an energy modeling solution for the Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Financed by the Agence Française de Développement (AFD), this project will enable MEF to benefit from a state-of-the-art tool to analyze different potential pathways describing the evolution of the energy sector of Cambodia, so as to support their strategic decision-making processes.
subscribe to our newsletters