Mathematical optimization gives companies the capability to predict and respond in the most efficient and profitable manner in order to cope with their highest priority issues.
FICO is the world’s leading provider of analytics software, solutions and services that transform the way organizations understand their customers and optimize business processes around them.
Artelys and FICO have been working together for over 20 years, providing optimization services and solutions to a diverse range of industries from transportation & logistics, energy, retail and manufacturing.
A webinar will be jointly organized by Artelys and FICO on 18 May 2021.
We encourage you to join us and learn more about our solutions during a 60-minute webinar to:
- Learn how to unleash the full potential of mathematical optimization:
- How can we make better decisions using mathematical optimization?
- Improve the collaboration between operations researchers/data scientists and business users with a live demo
- Hear about exciting real life case studies where Xpress Optimization has been applied:
- RTE – European market clearing algorithm
- Nice Airport – Long-term airport resource planning
- Nestlé – Decision optimization for pricing and supply chain
- Southwest Airlines – Optimizing aircraft, employees, and 3,500 flights per day
- See how Artelys and FICO can help you in your business.
To learn more about the services and solutions Artelys proposes in the area of optimization, have a look at our dedicated web page.
— Planning for the energy transition requires the ability to optimize energy system development pathways, considering complex interactions and constraints, particularly concerning interactions between sectors and vectors. In this context, Artelys has developed a new method for solving these large-scale mathematical problems.
— The stakes of Artificial Intelligence (AI) have become a strategic issue for companies, regardless of their field of activity or size. As an expert, Artelys provides you with full assistance, from the design stage to the implementation of your first AI solution, by building with and for your team a roadmap tailored to your business.
— As part of Le Havre Seine Métropole’s energy master plan, Artelys has worked with metropolitan services to set up a web platform for monitoring territorial energy data.
— CasADi is an open-source tool for general numerical optimization with a strong focus on optimal control and its versions 3.6.2 and higher are now compatible with Artelys Knitro 13.2.
subscribe to our newsletters