This release does not only come with performance improvements, in particular for general nonlinear problems, but also with improvements of the interface:
- Improvement on NLP:
- New dynamic scaling of the limited-memory Quasi-Newton BFGS, more robust and efficient for all algorithms. This leads to an average performance improvement of 20% on general nonlinear instances when using this Hessian approximation.
- New Knitro API functions:
- Allow deleting or changing linear or constant structures of a problem and then re-solving.
- Allow to retrieve information about the feasibility of the variables and constraints after both the presolve and solving process, giving a detailed analysis of the complex infeasibilities in nonlinear problems.
- Allow users to provide their own customized linear algebra solver, which is useful when the problem has a very specific structure and can be solved with highly specialized routines. This feature was recently applied with success to an industrial problem and enabled a 2x overall speedup.
In addition, Artelys Knitro 12.4 brings:
- Improvement on MINLP:
- Improved heuristics strategies
- Early integer-feasible solution found on 15% more instances
- Newly supported platforms:
- Support for the new Apple M1 chip
— We are pleased to announce that Artelys Knitro 13.1 is now available! Check out its improvements, especially on mixed-integer nonlinear problems (MINLP).
Artelys becomes a partner of the Grand Est Region thanks to its expertise in artificial intelligence!
— Artelys has been referenced by the Grand Est Region to assess the artificial intelligence maturity of companies in the region.
— Artelys was thrilled to organize the METIS 2 Dissemination webinar on May 31. In the course of this event, we had the opportunity to present the latest developments of the EU energy system model METIS and to discuss the future of EU energy system models with representatives from TSOs and industry.
— Artelys, in cooperation with Trinomics, prepared a study evaluating flexibility options to support decarbonisation for the Energy Community.
subscribe to our newsletters