why join artelys?
Joining Artelys is first and foremost joining a dynamic and motivated team, a stimulating work environment and taking part in varied and fascinating projects. Artelys develops its own software suite based on Artelys Crystal platform, integrating statistical forecasting or optimization models. The company is strongly involved in R&D, exploring and experimenting innovative techniques and tools in AI and optimization to provide its customers state-of-the-art solutions in the energy transition, planification and transportation. In addition, the business of Artelys is varied and involves operating software solutions, prototyping and quantitative studies.
Design and develop innovative solutions and participate in the development of the Artelys Crystal software platform.
Working at Artelys offers the opportunity to study cutting-edge technical problems within a talented and motivated team, with opportunities of quick upskilling and responsibilities.
You are motivated to create a generic software platform and implement it for our clients to meet their challenges, linked to the energy transition, planning and transport.
You are looking for diversity in your activity and the possibility to work on technological projects as well as projects close to our customers and to identify and implement the best techniques and technologies to meet their needs.
We are currently looking for a junior back-end developer to assist us in the challenging development of our Crystal platform!
As part of a high-level R&D team, you will mobilise your back-end development expertise to:
- Participate in the development of the backend with the technical support of an experienced team
- Participate in the development of new major features to expand the platform’s offer to new players
- Improve your skills on stimulating subjects and innovative tools
Acquire best practices by working in a growing team that is friendly, supportive and dynamic
What we are looking for
You are the ideal candidate if you have knowledge in:
- Backend programming (Java, Spring, REST API, message queues, SQL)
- Object-oriented programming and principles on design and software architectures
- Data structures and algorithms
Other skills appreciated:
- Experience with the ReactJS framework
- Experience with web concepts (HTTP, websocket protocols, client/server architecture)
- Knowledge of scripting tools and languages (Python, Shell, Maven, CMake)
- Knowledge of DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, GitlabCI, OpenStack) and/or software engineering (release management, automated testing, integration testing and continuous integration)
- A good fluency in french and english
mindset we are looking for
You are looking for diversity in your activity and the possibility to work on technological and functional projects You consider that the development of a robust and scalable server application and the design of an ergonomic and intuitive interface are two sides of the same coin You are autonomous, rigorous and have a strong team spirit You are proactive and curious
This position is based in Paris, Nantes, Lyon, Montreal or Madrid.
This is your dream job? Apply now!