• Introduce fundamental principles and good practices of HPC computation on distributed architecture.
• Understand the inherent stakes and difficulties involved in the design and integration of a decision support software through practical examples.
• Understand technologies used as well as their vocabulary.
• Architects, project managers, or technical experts aiming to grasp the specificities of quantitative computational function-based solutions (optimization, simulation, statistical learning).
• Decision support engineers aiming to expand their skills in computer science and software integration.
• Any developers involved in working on complex IT development projects.
Artelys engineers specialized in the implementation of operational solutions for quantitative decision support and experts in IT and software design.
• Software quality factors.
• Code maintenance and maintainability.
• Unit tests and Test-Driven Development method.
• General introduction.
• Gang of Four Design patterns in-depth study.
Data structure options
• Introduction to computational complexity.
• Data collection and linkage structures.
Introduction to development tools
• Version control system, code review (examples: Git, Gerrit, Sonar).
• Continuous integration platform (Jenkins).
• Software integrator (Maven).
• Project manager (Redmine).
• Be able to use your IDE.
• Additional tools (Meld, unix/grep, etc.).
Designing an integrated decision support solution
• Fundamentals and issues.
• Technology options.
• Notion of highly cohesive low coupling.
Foundations and technologies of software architecture
• Architecture (client-serveur, SOA, etc.), SaaS solutions, remote computing.
• Data exchange methods and dedicated tools.
• Technical base of solutions, application containers, hosting.
• Interfacing a calculation engine in synchronous, asynchronous or hybrid mode.
• Achieve a downgraded mode.
Approach to conduct these projects
• V-cycle, agility, spiral or iterative development.
• Standard solutions, examples of architectures, and critical analyses.
2021-11-03 – 2021-11-05
Training cost per person
1 950 € excluding taxes.
This includes the materials, meals, coffee and handouts. Computers are provided.
Artelys is a training institution, registered in France under registration number 11754066975.
Are you interested in this training ? Register now !