Check out the new version of Artelys Knitro! A brand-new Julia interface is now available. It relies on both Knitro and MathOptInterface most recent APIs providing an efficient and flexible model definition. This Julia interface also supports the JuMP modeling language enabling optimization problem modeling in no time!
Artelys Knitro 12 also comes with clear improvements on mixed-integer models (MIP/MINLP). Several new cut families including Mixed Integer Rouding, zero-half and clique have been implemented and add up to the already existing knapsack cuts.
Those new cuts have been tested on a subset of instances derived from CMU-IBM and MINLPLib1&2 libraries. As illustrated above, both the computation time and the number of tree search nodes generated have been drastically improved when using Artelys Knitro 12!
• A new Python function, called ‘optimize’, solving all your optimization problems using Knitro in a single call fashion
• Enhancement of the presolver including multipass methods applying successive presolve operations to fully exploit your problem structure
• The Knitro-Tuner has been extended to handle mixed-integer models to automatically identify the best parameters required to solve the most complex instances!
• Support of the MPS file format (Mathematical Programming System) enabling the resolution of a wide range of linear and quadratic problems
• General performance improvement especially for large SOCP instances
Artelys Crystal Resource Optimizer has been successfully deployed at Nice Airport. This innovative and ambitious software solution offers the opportunity to optimize the use of airport resources and to anticipate the strong growth expected in the years to come.read more
ENTSOG and ENTSO-E publish Artelys study on interlinkages between gas and electricity systems. In this study, Artelys presents recommendations related to the identification of infrastructure projects for which the interactions between gas and electricity may significantly impact their assessment.read more
Artelys Knitro 12.1 is now avalaible! Check out its new features dedicated to mixed integer problems (MILP/MINLP).read more
H2020 project INSULAE: Artelys develops an energy planning tool for the decarbonisation of European islands
As one of the major participants in the H2020 project INSULAE, Artelys develops an advanced investment planning tool in order to establish the optimal set of investments in energy production technologies and flexibility solutions on European islands.read more
subscribe to our newsletters