Check out the new version of Artelys Knitro! A brand-new Julia interface is now available. It relies on both Knitro and MathOptInterface most recent APIs providing an efficient and flexible model definition. This Julia interface also supports the JuMP modeling language enabling optimization problem modeling in no time!
Artelys Knitro 12 also comes with clear improvements on mixed-integer models (MIP/MINLP). Several new cut families including Mixed Integer Rouding, zero-half and clique have been implemented and add up to the already existing knapsack cuts.
Those new cuts have been tested on a subset of instances derived from CMU-IBM and MINLPLib1&2 libraries. As illustrated above, both the computation time and the number of tree search nodes generated have been drastically improved when using Artelys Knitro 12!
• A new Python function, called ‘optimize’, solving all your optimization problems using Knitro in a single call fashion
• Enhancement of the presolver including multipass methods applying successive presolve operations to fully exploit your problem structure
• The Knitro-Tuner has been extended to handle mixed-integer models to automatically identify the best parameters required to solve the most complex instances!
• Support of the MPS file format (Mathematical Programming System) enabling the resolution of a wide range of linear and quadratic problems
• General performance improvement especially for large SOCP instances
Artelys will participate in European Utility Week, from the 12th to 14th of November 2019, in Paris. This event is one of the biggest smart utility fairs in the world, with meetings, sessions and conferences dedicated to the energy business.read more
Artelys will participate in the INFORMS Annual Meeting in Seattle (USA) on October 20th – 23rd, 2019. Meet our optimization experts, discover our latest products and projects, and even challenge yourself with our nonlinear optimization quiz!read more
— Artelys Knitro efficiently solves black-box optimization problems to win the 2019 BBComp edition! This accomplishment highlights Artelys Knitro excellent performance and robustness in the field of Derivative-Free Optimization (DFO).read more
— Powernext successfully held the first auction of Guarantees of Origin (GO) for the French State on September, 18th. The auction platform uses a market clearing algorithm designed by Powernext and Artelys and implemented by Artelys for the selection of offers.read more
subscribe to our newsletters