This chapter contains a collection of examples demonstrating the use of Artelys Kalis to solve various types of problems. Most of them illustrate the constraint from the catalog described here. Each problem might be solved using several methods: using standard CP-objects and paradigms, the scheduling API (see Section 12) or just different modelling ways. Each of these methods has its own perks, from easy writting to time saving.
These examples can also be found in the examples folder included with the Artelys Kalis installation.
- Assignment with task sizes
- Assignment with teams of workers
- Assignment with allowed groups
- Frequency assignment
- Sequencing jobs on a single machine
- Sugar production
- Paint production
- Location of income tax offices
- Paint production 2
- Euler knight tour
- Task assignment problem
- Multi-Mode Resource Constrained Project Scheduling Problem (MRCPSP)