• Understand the issues and implications of Big Data.
• Apprehend the potential applicationf of Big Data.
• Define how Big Data techniques work and how to integrate them into an existing system.
• Execute the techniques on a practical use case.
This course is aimed at professionals conducting large databases analysis (e.g. Business Analyst), using data analysis conclusions in a decision-making context and searching for managing large-scale databases solutions.
The speakers are Artelys Consultants with a sound knowledge of the IT and statistics techniques.
• What is Big Data? Understanding the stakes and the current context.
• History of Big Data technologies.
• Use cases.
Big Data architecture
• Challenges in choosing a Big Data architecture.
• Description of the architecture and components of the Hadoop platform. Introduction to the different types of distributed architectures.
• Introduction to the most used distributions and complementary tools (Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR, Aster, etc.).
• How to integrate it into an existing information system.
The Big Data workflow
• Collect and import data to HDFS.
• Store / organize data (HDFS, NoSQL and SQL).
• Process data (Map Reduce, Apache Spark, PIG, ElasticSearch).
• Exploit the data.
Soon to be updated
Training cost per person
750 € excluding taxes.
This includes the materials, meals, coffee and handouts. Computers are provided.
Available on this link
Artelys is a training institution, registered in France under registration number 11754066975.
Are you interested in this training ? Register now !