• Title: Nonlinear optimization with Artelys Knitro: from theory to practice
• Dates: May 16th and 17th, 2018
• Location: 12777 W Jefferson Blvd Building D, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90066
• Cost: $1,500
• Early registration: Get a 10% discount if you book before March 15, 2018
• Special discount: For academics and users of our numerical components under maintenance contract.
• Trainer: Richard Waltz, lead developer of Artelys Knitro and Senior Scientist at Artelys
For more details, take a look at the program.
Seating is limited - Early reservation recommended here.