why join artelys?
Joining Artelys is first and foremost joining a dynamic and motivated team, a stimulating work environment and taking part in varied and fascinating projects.
Artelys develops its own software suite based on Artelys Crystal platform, integrating statistical forecasting or optimization models. The company is strongly involved in R&D, exploring and experimenting innovative techniques and tools in AI and optimization to provide its customers state-of-the-art solutions in the energy transition, planification and transportation. In addition, the business of Artelys is varied and involves operating software solutions, prototyping and quantitative studies.
Working at Artelys offers the opportunity to study cutting-edge technical problems within a talented and motivated team, with opportunities of quick upskilling and responsibilities.
Within a high level dynamic team, you will work jointly on R&D and customer projects, using your development skills and expertise in designing complex architectures to :
- Lead and mentor a team of backend and frontend developers
- Design and build innovative and high performance solutions
- Design extensible, evolutive and scalable architectures
- Participate in the UI/UX design
- Help upskilling the team by improving robustness, quality and maintability of the code (code review, peer programing)
- Participate in the development and maintenance of our continuous integration system and automated deployment tools
- Keep Artelys solutions at the cutting-edge of technology
MINDSET WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are looking for a job with diverse activity and the possibility to work on different projects.
- You consider developing a robust and scalable server application and designing intuitive and ergonomic interfaces as two sides of the same coin.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and have a strong team spirit
With at least 5 years of experience as a software engineer, you have solid skills in several areas :
- Experience in Object-oriented programming (Java preferably, C++ or C#)
- Experience using scripting tools and languages (Python, Shell)
- Good knowledge in data structures and algorithmics
- Experience in DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins)
- Software engineering skills (version management, automated testing, integration testing and continious integration)
- Knowledge of design principles and software architectures
Other skills appreciated :
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL or equivalent) or non relational databases
- Skills in applied mathematics (Data Science, Optimization or Machine Learning) or in energy
- A good fluency in French.
Experiencing a strong growth, Artelys is looking for proactive and creative employees, conscious about the added value of their work and motivated to take part in the development of our activities.
Permanent position in our Paris or Montreal office.
This is your dream job? Apply now!