why join artelys?
Joining Artelys is first and foremost joining a dynamic and motivated team, a stimulating work environment and taking part in varied and fascinating projects. Artelys develops its own software suite based on Artelys Crystal platform, integrating statistical forecasting or optimization models. The company is strongly involved in R&D, exploring and experimenting innovative techniques and tools in AI and optimization to provide its customers state-of-the-art solutions in the energy transition, planification and transportation. In addition, the business of Artelys is varied and involves operating software solutions, prototyping and quantitative studies.
Design and develop innovative solutions and participate in the development of the Artelys Crystal software platform.
Working at Artelys offers the opportunity to study cutting-edge technical problems within a talented and motivated team, with opportunities of quick upskilling and responsibilities.
You are motivated to create a generic software platform and implement it for our clients to meet their challenges, linked to the energy transition, planning and transport.
You are looking for diversity in your activity and the possibility to work on technological projects as well as projects close to our customers and to identify and implement the best techniques and technologies to meet their needs.
We are currently looking for a senior front-end developer to assist us in the challenging development of our Artelys Crystal platform!
As part of a high-level R&D team, you will mobilise your front-end development expertise to:
- Participate in the development of the frontend by being available to provide technical support to the less experienced members of the team
- Participate in the development of new major functionalities to expand the platform’s offer to new players
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to define priorities, qualify their value and plan their optimal implementation
- Identify areas of improvement for the platform
- Ensuring that schedules are met and that the front-end team is productive and competent
- Implementing tools and best practices to improve the work of a growing team by promoting goodwill, mutual aid and dynamism
- Actively participate in workshops to help define and prioritise the different stages of the roadmap
What we are looking for
- You are proficient in object-oriented programming
- You are capable of proposing technical solutions, being innovative and of producing stable and high quality developments
Other skills appreciated:
- A background with a Java Spring backend
- A good taste and skill in UX or UI design to make attractive and ergonomic interfaces
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and internal teams’ needs
- Summarize issues and queries in a clear and simple way to be able to exchange with the rest of the team
- Manage a project technically (task management, prioritization, team management)
- Knowledge of tools and best practices for teamwork (process, GIT, Code review, …), mutual aid and dynamism
- A good fluency in french and english
The Senior Frontend Developer will play a key role in the development of the platform and will be required to support the major development axes of the platform.
This position is based in Paris, Nantes or Lyon
This is your dream job? Apply now!