why join artelys?
Joining Artelys is first and foremost joining a dynamic and motivated team, a stimulating work environment and taking part in varied and fascinating projects.
Artelys develops its own software suite based on Artelys Crystal platform, integrating statistical forecasting or optimization models. The company is strongly involved in R&D, exploring and experimenting innovative techniques and tools in AI and optimization to provide its customers state-of-the-art solutions in the energy transition, planification and transportation. In addition, the business of Artelys is varied and involves operating software solutions, prototyping and quantitative studies.
Working at Artelys offers the opportunity to study cutting-edge technical problems within a talented and motivated team, with opportunities of quick upskilling and responsibilities.
Artelys publishes several software packages focused on optimization, our core business, including :
– SuperGrid is used to carry out prospective studies in the field of energy. In particular, the European Commission uses our tool to study decarbonization scenarios on a 2050 scale.
– Energy Planner helps large electricity producers to optimize their daily production for the next day according to weather conditions or consumption forecasts.
– Resource Optimizer is used to optimize the use of resources to produce efficient planning at lower cost and to perform fine modeling of the planning process over different horizons, from strategic to operational.
These softwares share a set of components, divided into independent libraries, with different objectives. Our stack: ReactJs / Java Spring.
We are currently looking for a senior front-end developer to assist us in the challenging development of our Crystal platform!
You will be in charge of developing the day-to-day improvements of the platform on the front-end, and you will participate in the development of new major functionalities that will allow us to expand the platform’s offer to new players. You will ensure the good technical quality of the code and will be in charge of helping the youngest members of the team to improve their skills by giving them the right reflexes and good practices.
Specifically, your day-to-day missions will consist of:
- Design and build innovative and high performance solutions
- Design extensible, evolutive and scalable architectures
- Participate in the UI/UX design
- Implement automated testing and deployment
- Keep Artelys solutions at the cutting-edge of technology
As part of the major developments of the platform with the development of new features, you will participate actively in the workshops and will be directly solicited to define and prioritize the various stages of the roadmap.
What we are looking for
- You are capable of proposing technical solutions, being innovative and of producing stable and high quality developments
- You are skilled in the React framework
- You are proficient in object-oriented programming
Other skills appreciated:
- A background with a Java Spring backend
- A good taste and skill in UX or UI design to make attractive and ergonomic interfaces
- Ability to understand and analyze user needs and internal teams’ needs
- Summarize issues and queries in a clear and simple way to be able to exchange with the rest of the team
- Manage a project technically (task management, prioritization, team management)
- Knowledge of tools and best practices for teamwork (process, GIT, Code review, …), mutual aid and dynamism
- Proactivity and curiosity
The Senior Frontend Developer will play a key role in the development of the platform and will be required to support the major development axes of the platform.
This position is based in Paris.
This is your dream job? Apply now!