Joining Artelys is first and foremost joining a dynamic and motivated team, a stimulating work environment and taking part in varied and fascinating projects.
Artelys develops the Artelys Crystal software suite whose ambition is to position itself as the world leader in energy system modeling and optimization solutions. Crystal Suite software enable Artelys’ clients to optimize large electrical systems (Crystal Super Grid), optimize energy production and sales strategies (Crystal Energy Planner), analyze the impact of local energy policies (Crystal City), plan maintenance operations (Crystal Resource Optimizer) and build complex predictive models (Crystal Forecast).
As part of a young and highly skilled R&D IT team, you will participate in the development of the interface of the Artelys Knitro optimization solver with the main learning machine libraries:
- Identify machine learning models for which the Knitro Artelys Solver shows potential.
- Design and implement the interfaces of the Knitro Artelys Solver to the identified libraries.
- Test and validate the implementation according to standard benchmarks recognized in the machine learning community.
Published entirely by Artelys, Artelys Knitro is one of the world’s most advanced nonlinear optimization solvers and is used by hundreds of companies, universities and research laboratories.
- Enrolled in an engineering or master’s program in computer science, you are looking for a gap or end-of-study internship and you are curious and want to deepen your skills in optimization and machine learning.
- Specialization: Machine learning / Optimization
- Skills required: numerical optimization methods, machine learning methods
- Valued skills: development in Python or R, non-linear optimization
Good communication skills and fluency in French will also be appreciated.
The duration of the internship is 3 to 6 months. It will take place in our offices in Paris
The internship may lead to a job offer.
This is your dream job? Apply now!