Volunteer for International Experience (VIE)
Joining Artelys is first and foremost joining a dynamic and motivated team, a stimulating work environment and taking part in varied and fascinating projects.
Artelys develops the Artelys Crystal software suite whose ambition is to position itself as the world leader in energy system modeling and optimization solutions. Crystal Suite software enable Artelys’ clients to optimize large electrical systems (Crystal Super Grid), optimize energy production and sales strategies (Crystal Energy Planner), analyze the impact of local energy policies (Crystal City), plan maintenance operations (Crystal Resource Optimizer) and build complex predictive models (Crystal Forecast).
Artelys is looking for an Assistant Office Manager with a double expertise in bilingual English and community management to join the team of its subsidiary in Brussels (Belgium). The volunteer will be involved in all administrative aspects of the subsidiary, managing daily life, assisting the team to detect opportunities, and running social networks in partnership with other subsidiaries. He/she will be part of a small, dynamic team and will contribute to the commercial development of the subsidiary, in line with his/her area of expertise.
Participation in the execution of administrative missions:
- Participation in the day-to-day management of the subsidiary
- Administrative preparation of calls for tenders
Participation in the realization of communication missions:
- Translation of marketing documents (news, newsletter, reports, various communication supports)
- Social Network animation, in liaison with the Communication team
- Prospecting potential customers
- Diploma of Executive Assistance or Administrative Management, with a very good knowledge of Marketing and Project Management
- Practice and management of social networks: Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Languages: English mother tongue, written and oral fluency in French.
You are the ideal candidate if you have an open and rigorous mind, a preference for managing a small structure, you are eager to integrate yourself with a spirit of integrity and reliance towards colleagues and partners, and finally if you are comfortable to present your reasoning clearly both orally and in writing, in French and in English.
Experience in the field of Energy would be a plus.
Experience in project management techniques will be a plus.
The position to be filled is a V.I.E (Volontariat International en Entreprise) to be carried out in our offices in Brussels for a renewable period of 12 months.
This is your dream job? Apply now!