Artelys develops its own software suite based on Artelys Crystal platform, integrating statistical forecasting or optimization models. The company is strongly involved in R&D, exploring and experimenting innovative techniques and tools in AI and optimization to provide its customers state-of-the-art solutions in the energy transition, planning and transportation. In addition, the business of Artelys is varied and involves operating software solutions, prototyping and quantitative studies. Working at Artelys offers the opportunity to study cutting-edge technical problems within a talented and motivated team, with opportunities of quick upskilling and responsibilities.
- Design and build innovative and high performance solutions
- Design extensible, evolutive and scalable architectures
- Participate in the UI/UX design
- Implement automated testing and deployment
- Keep Artelys solutions at the cutting-edge of technology
- You are looking for a job with diverse activity and the possibility to work on different projects.
- You consider developing a robust and scalable server application and designing intuitive and ergonomic interfaces as two sides of the same coin.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and have a strong team spirit
You are ideally suited if you possess the following skills:
- Software engineering (version management, automated testing, integration testing and continuous integration)
- Design principles and software architectures (3-tier architectures)
- Data structures and algorithmics
- Good proficiency in French
- Other appreciated skills :
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL or equivalent)
DevOps knowledge (Docker, Ansible, Jenkins)
This is your dream job? Apply now!