why join artelys?
Artelys is a fast-growing company specializing in optimization, data science and modelling. Relying on the high level of expertise in quantitative methods of its engineers, Artelys develops decision support software designed for solving complex business challenges in diversified industries such as Energy, Transportation or Telecommunications.
Artelys develops its own software suite based on Artelys Crystal platform, integrating statistical forecasting or optimization models. The company is strongly involved in R&D, exploring and experimenting innovative techniques and tools in AI and optimization to provide its customers state-of-the-art solutions in the energy transition, planning and transportation. In addition, the business of Artelys is varied and involves operating software solutions, prototyping and quantitative studies.
Working at Artelys offers the opportunity to study cutting-edge technical problems within a talented and motivated team, with opportunities of quick upskilling and responsibilities.
As part of a high-level R&D team, you will put your development skills and expertise in designing complex architectures in order to :
- Design and build innovative and high performance solutions
- Design and implement features and evolutions for our software platform Artelys Crystal
- Design extensible, evolutive and scalable architectures
- Work on problems involving ever-growing volumes of data
- Keep Artelys solutions at the cutting-edge of technology
Mindset we are looking for
- You are looking for a job with diverse activity and the possibility to work on different projects.
- You consider developing a robust and scalable server application and designing intuitive and ergonomic interfaces as two sides of the same coin.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and have a strong team spirit
- Experience in Object-oriented programming (Java preferably, C++ or C#)
- Experience using scripting tools and languages (Python, Shell)
- Good knowledge in data structures and algorithmics
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL or equivalent) or non relational databases
- Experience with software engineering design principles, and practices such as version control, automated testing, integration testing and continuous integration testing
- Bonus experience :
- Knowledge of non-relational databases
- DevOps (Docker, Ansible, Jenkins)
Fluency in English is required
This position is based in Paris, Nantes or Montreal.
This is your dream job? Apply now!